Tax Prep Made Easy
Formax Pressure Seal Solutions
- How Do Your Business Prepare Tax Forms?
- Do they struggle by hand? Use an Inserter?
- Or do they use a hassle-free Pressure Sealer for the simplest, most efficient solution?
Tax Prep Made Easy
- Preparing W-2s and 1099s can be a time-consuming process.
- There are a few ways to get the job done.
- One is to fold and insert the forms by hand, which is labor-intensive and costly.
- Another is to use a folder/inserter.
- This is faster than the manual process, but still requires the use of a form and an envelope.
- Is there a better way? YES!
The BEST way is to use a Formax Pressure Sealer!
Press Start on the intuitive control panel
Finished forms are sealed and ready to mail
Outcomes and benefits:
- Combining a pressure seal system with business tax software can maximize volume while minimizing processing time and costs.
- After printing, tax forms are brought to the pressure sealer where they’re folded and sealed quickly and efficiently, with no envelopes required.
- The result is a secure, mail-ready document which not only looks professional, but is truly cost-effective.
Formax Pressure Seal Solutions:
- Advanced, patented AutoSeal pressure seal technology has been the solution of choice for Fortune 500 companies to schools and small businesses for the last decade.
- The AutoSeal equipment line provides desktop solutions used in an office environment up to high-end production equipment needed for larger corporations.
- Desktop solutions begin with the economical FD 1200 entry-level pressure sealer for smaller jobs while the fully-automatic flagship FD 2054 model is specifically designed to process multiple applications with simplicity and ease.
- Pressure seal one-piece mailers are the ultimate solution for any business document that can be printed on one piece of paper.
- The reason? One-piece mailers eliminate the need for envelopes and provide a much faster, cost-effective solution than inserting equipment or folding and stuffing by hand.
- Pressure seal mailers have narrow bands of pressure sensitive adhesive which create a complete and secure seal when processed through AutoSeal equipment.
- They’re laser printer compatible and provide a simple, streamlined solution for virtually all businesses regardless of size or type.
- The forms are printed on a laser or impact printer, then taken to the AutoSeal pressure sealers to be folded and sealed.
- The result is a secure, outgoing mail-ready document which provides a professional look in a timely, cost-effective manner.
The following are just a few popular applications processed through Formax AutoSeal Pressure Sealers:
- Appointment Notices
- Grade Reports
- Utility Bills
- Direct Mail
- PIN Mailers
- Rebates and more!