Widmer CC-3 Check Certifier
- The Model CC-3 Check Certifier with security lock and standard upper engraving dies.
- The Widmer CC-3 Check Certifier is a secure, tamper-proof method of certifying checks at bank teller windows or platforms.
- The CC-3 is simple and easy to operate: insertion of the check activates the trigger for split-second certification.
- Its heavy cast metal case prevents forced access and damage to the machine.
- Electronic check certifier with automatic trigger
- Insertion of check activates trigger for split-second certification
- Secure and tamper-proof method of certifying checks at bank teller windows or platforms
- Automatic ribbon advance
- Printed control number on every check that will advance automatically with each impression
- Heavy cast metal case prevents forced access and damage.
- Printed Control Number on Every Check Dual Security Control Automatic Trip Changeable Date Heavy Cast Metal Case Automatic Ribbon Advance.
- A very secure and Tamper-proof method of certifying checks at bank teller windows or platforms.
- Insertion of the check activates the trigger for split-second certification.
- Additional Options Tri-color Ribbon, Visual Counter (Resetable or Non-Resetable).
- Simply plug into an ordinary AC lighting circuit. Insert security lock key to operate imprint.
- The numbers will advance automatically with each impression.
- Height: 7 ¼”
- Width: 4 ¾”
- Depth: 10″
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Color: Light and Dark Gray finish
- Power: 115 Volts / 60 Hz
|Warranty:||Widmer products are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date against defective materials and workmanship when used under normal operating conditions. Parts and labor are included.|