Semacon S-45 Electric Manual Coin Counter
A Portable Coin Counter
This is a Manual & Electric Coin Counter that can Count/Wrap/Package/Off-Sort Coins
- The Semacon S-45 Portable Coin Counter can be used in manual or electric mode.
- This counter has one simple adjustment for the coin diameter and another easy adjustment to set the coin thickness
- Allowing for maximum flexibility in counting various coins or tokens.
- With a large 1000 coin hopper the Semacon S-45 has a counting speed of up to 1200 coins per minute
- And is designed to be long-lasting and durable for either stationary or portable applications.
- Electric or Manual mode coin counter
- Counts up to 1200 coins per minute
- Hopper capacity up to 1000 coins
- Approx. weight is 17 lbs.
- Counting modes: Continuous Counting, Batch Counting, Bagging, Sorting and Packaging
- Protective lid doubles as coin inspection and feeding tray
- Counts, Bags, Sorts and Wraps: pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, half-dollars, dollar coins, tokens and most foreign coins
- Clear Protective Mechanism Cover
- Batch setting lever sets the counter to stop at a particular count when filling coin wrappers
The Semacon S-45 Coin Counter shown here with standard accessories including main bagging attachment, offsorter bagging attachment, offsort tray, hand crank for manual operation and power cord.
- Counting Mode: Electric and Manual
- Counter Speed: 1200 coin s per minute
- Hopper Capacity: 1000 coins
- Coin Counting: Yes
- Batch Counting: Yes
- Coin Bagging: Yes
- Coin Wrapping: Yes
- Dimensions L x W x H: 15″ x 10″ x 8″
- Shipping Weight: 19 lbs.