Semacon S-1615V Value Counter
A Denominational Value Counter w/ Ultra-violet Sensor Detection
- Currency Value Counter with Ultra-violet Counterfeit Detection
- Ultra-violet Counterfeit Detection
- Value Add Means: the machine does the math for you – count 20 each of $5 notes, machine reads “$100”
- (Value Mode – shows the Dollar Value of Money counted)
THIS IS A VALUE MONEY COUNTER – NOT A NOTE DISCRIMINATOR
COUNTS INDIVIDUAL DENOMINATIONS AT A TIME – NOT MIXED BILLS!
- These Currency Counters are similar to our existing S-1600 product line but offer a “Value Mode” feature.
- This feature enables the operator to select a denomination on the control panel so the counting results are displayed in dollars.
- Please note that these machines are not Currency Discriminators as they do not read the denomination of each bill counted.
- Available for International Markets S-1600 Series Premium Bank Grade Currency Counters are in use worldwide
- And have been proven to work with a wide variety of currencies including polymer banknotes of all types.
- Semacon Quality Promise All Semacon machines are extensively tested
- And burned in under rigorous conditions in our US facility
- Assuring the highest possible quality and reliability
Advanced Counterfeit Detection Technology
Select models offer Semacon’s SmartDetect™ Advanced Counterfeit Detection System designed to pinpoint suspect banknotes featuring ultraviolet (UV) detection for banknote paper properties and (optionally) dual magnetic (MG) detection for banknote ink properties.
|Model||Count Mode||Add Mode||Count Speed (Per Min)||Batching||UV Counterfeit||MG Counterfeit|
Available for International Markets S-1600 Series Premium Bank Grade Currency Counters are in use worldwide and have been proven to work with a wide variety of currencies including polymer banknotes of all types.
Semacon Quality Promise:
- All Semacon machines are extensively tested and burned in under rigorous conditions in our US facility, assuring the highest possible quality and reliability
- Height: 9 1/2″
- Depth: 10″
- Width: 10 1/2″
- Batching – 10 keys – 1 – 999 * Memory
- Hopper Capacity – 250 – 400 Notes
- Stacker Capacity – 200 – 300 Notes
- Note Size – 100 x 50 mm to 193 x 100 mm
- Power Source – 1000-0240 V / 50 – 60 Hz – 40 W
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Read Denomination: No
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Count Modes: Add, Batch and Count
- Counting Speeds: 100/1200/1500/1800 Notes per/minute – Selectable
- Counterfeit Detection: S-1615 & S-1625
- Bank Grade Quality Score: Highest Volume
Replacement Service Plans:
- (Extended Warranties) are now available for this unit.
- Service Plans are for either 1, 2, 3 and 4 years.
- Factory replaces any machine deemed to be defective.
- Includes all shipping costs – (Continental U.S. Only)