Semacon S-1000 Series CAD Counters
- S-1000 (Basic)
- S-1000 w/ UV Detection
- S-1000 w/ UV & MG Detection
*** OUR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS –
PLEASE CALL TO ORDER WHATEVER QUANTITY OF MACHINES NEEDED –
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ***
- The S-1000 Mini Series Compact High Speed Currency Counters are intended for use in small to mid-volume applications.
- Designed for operator convenience, the intuitive control panel features batching along with buttons for commonly used features.
- These counters operate at a counting speed of 900 banknotes per minute.
- Counting tasks that would have taken hours are now reduced to just minutes.
- Semacon Currency Counters are engineered with fully automated, advanced screening capabilities to thoroughly detect errors including double notes, chain notes, half notes, etc.
- Our counters ensure the most accurate total counts and are designed to offer years of trouble-free operation.
- Select models offer an advanced counterfeit detection system designed to pinpoint suspect counterfeit banknotes featuring ultraviolet (UV) detection for banknote paper properties and (optionally) dual magnetic (MG) detection for banknote ink properties.
- The S-1000 Mini Series offers similar functions and features as many larger machines but in a compact space saving design.
- Even with its smaller size, the Mini still offers the performance and durability you expect from Semacon.
- S-1000 Mini Series Compact High Speed Currency Counters are in use worldwide and have been proven to work with a wide variety of currencies.
- All Semacon machines are extensively tested and burned in under rigorous conditions in our US facility, assuring the highest possible quality and reliability.
- Dual Display
- Hopper/Stacker capacity up to 200 new bills
- Counts up to 1,000 bills per minute
- 10 button numeric key pad for accessing the batching along
- with simple on/off buttons for other commonly used features.
- Error Detection thoroughly detects “errors”
- including double notes, chain notes, half notes, etc.
- Counter Speed: 1000 Notes Per Minute
- Hopper Capacity: 200 Notes
- Notes Stacker Capacity: 200 Notes
- Add Function: Yes Semacon S-1100
- Magnetic Detection: No
- UV Detection: No
- Dimensions L x W x H :12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Unit Weight: 10 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
The new banknotes are polymer not paper and have some very leading edge counterfeit deterrent features.
- There are no standard currency counters on the market that can count these banknotes due to the large clear window on the right side of the banknote which defeats the optical sensors.
The schedule for release of the new banknotes is currently as follows:
$100 Banknote: November 14, 2011
$50 Banknote: March 2012
$20 Banknote: 2013
$10 Banknote: 2013
$5 Banknote: 2013
The corresponding older paper banknotes will remain in circulation following the release of the new polymer banknotes.
- As a result of this change, Semacon is releasing new currency counters which will accurately and reliably count the new polymer banknotes and the older paper banknotes.
- These machines will work just as well when the two types of banknotes are mixed together.