Scan Coin RCS 800 with Note Dispenser and Bag Deposit
This secure retail cash system will help you to take control over cash flow and cut your cash handling costs – all with a fast ROI!
This is a foolproof round-the-clock system, which cannot be cheated and through re-cycling makes sure you always have the correct change in-store.
Combined with the RCS coin recycling system, this version of the RCS system allows for the dispensing of bank notes for cashier floats and has the ability to register envelope or pouch deposits for bank note and non-cash items.
With a simpler process for the cashiers and the cash always being locked in safes or similar, you minimize the risk of shrinkage. The cashiers’ time spent on ‘end of day’ will be cut from 15-30 minutes to 5 minutes and by cutting cost for CIT, transportation, staff, verification and administration, you increase profit.
Best of all – in less than one year you can expect to recoup the total cost of your original investment.
The SCAN COIN Retail Cash System offers cost-effective, secure retail cash handling.
- By streamlining cash administration and veriﬁcation procedures, the system enables faster, more efﬁcient cashier routines for collecting cash ﬂoats and depositing the day’s takings.
- Improved in-store cash ﬂow management, with automatic recycling of coins and note deposit – increases efﬁciency and staff ﬂexibility.
- All to ensure a rapid and signiﬁcant return on investment.
Cash recycling with RCS 800 with bag deposit
- After registering on the RCS 800, the cashier selects the cash mix for the day. In less than 30 seconds, coins and notes are automatically dispensed, coins into the cashier’s speciﬁed cash drawer.
- Banknotes are dispensed from the note dispenser device in parallel, and a receipt is printed.
- All activities are registered in the machine’s database or sent via the monitoring software to a central server.
Maximum cash ﬂow control
- During the day, the RCS 800 also serves as a continuous cash supplier, enabling a supervisor to support cashiers with change when needed.
- At the end of the day, the cashier registers at the RCS 800 and quickly deposits coins from the day’s takings.
- The coins are safely stored in dispensers ready for future ﬂoat dispensing.
- Notes, cheques and coupons are manually keyed into the system, put in a seal bag and registered by the barcode scanner.
- The bag is stored in the note safe until picked up by e.g. CIT.
- The RCS 800 is designed for easy integration with the customers’ software systems, such as business or back-ofﬁce systems.
PDF Brochure: Scan Coin RCS 800 with Note Dispenser and Bag Deposit
Minimize manual labour …
- time-consuming manual counting and packaging of coins is eliminated
- back-ofﬁce staff are released to focus on other
- more customer related tasks
- automatic dispensing of the daily ﬂoats saves a lot of time
…. and maximise cash ﬂow control
- automatic counting of the day’s takings per cashier or cash drawer
- automatic veriﬁcation of the takings, morning/evening
- the coins are re-circulated within the store, which means less need for buying cash
- all activities are registered and saved for tracking purposes
- processing accuracy assured with patented SCAN COIN sensor technology less shrinkage, fewer counterfeits and security risks
WIDTH RCS 800 & NOTE DISPENSER 1,040 mm /40.94″
DEPTH RCS 800 & NOTE DISPENSER 580 mm / 22.8″
HEIGHT 1,500 mm / 59.0″
WEIGHT RCS 800 & NOTE DISPENSER 530 kg /1,168 lbs
VOLTAGE 120-240 V/50 Hz
SPEED COUNTING up to 700 coins /min.
SPEED DISPENSING COINS up to 500 coins /min./denomination
SPEED DISPENSING NOTES up to 5 notes/second, bundles up to 80 notes
COIN DIAMETER RANGE 16-30 mm / 0.63-1.2″
THICKNESS RANGE 1.5-3.2 mm / 0.06-0.13″
CAPACITY COIN DISPENSER 25,000 coins / 8 denominations €
CAPACITY TRANSPORT BOX 10,000 mixed coins
CAPACITY NOTE DISPENSER 2 boxes x 2,500 notes
in total 5,000 notes
ADDITIONAL CAPACITY NOTE DISPENSER 2 boxes x 2,500 notes