Martin Yale J2436 Padding Press
Professional Padding Press
- The Martin Yale® Titan J2436 is a single-person operation professional padding press.
- The centered pivot point prevents the unit from drastically tipping while loading and unloading, while the positive locking door draw latches keep doors from inadvertently opening.
- Additional safety and ergonomic features include: twin doors with easy to use thumb latches, no pinch or crush points, locking casters, spring-loaded tilt latch and shallow tilt angle which allows for safer tilting and easier positioning for durability and functionality.
- Heavy duty solid steel construction made proudly in the U.S. of A.
- Martin Yale J2436 Professional Padding Press, 15 degrees Tilt Angle, Maximum Drip Tray Load 25 lbs
- Maximum Storage Tray Load 25 lbs
- Maximum Stack Height 30”
- About 500 sheet reams of 20 lb bond paper
- Positive Locking Door Draw Latches keep doors from inadvertently opening while loading
- Drip tray easily holds tools and standard size quart cans (J-2436 J2-436 J24-36)
Features & Description:
- Durable and functional, the Martin Yale J2436 Padding Press is a single-person operated machine.
- Standing at convenient 5 ½ feet, the J2436 can handle heavy-duty padding jobs with ease.
- It is able to hold up to 30” (around 500 sheet reams of 20 lb paper) stacks thanks to its durable build.
- The drip tray and supply shelf can hold up to 25 lbs each of supplies, including tools, quart size cans, glues, and brushes.
- The steel twin doors (for twin stacks) provide a sturdy, level surface to straighten reams.
- As a padding press, the J2436 possesses the typical capability, holding paper stacks tightly in place for easy application of adhesive.
- It eliminates the need for separate paper jogging that most smaller machines require, and can handle heavy-duty jobs.
- Martin Yale focuses on ergonomic design for functionality and the highest quality of user safety.
- The J2436 has locking casters and a centered pivot point that greatly minimize the chances of tipping and sliding during loading/unloading.
- But unlocking the casters allow users to move the padding press to just about anywhere, easily fitting through doors.
- Easy-to-use, Positive Locking Door Draw thumb latches keep the twin doors from opening while loading and tilting.
- No pinch or crush points and a spring loaded tilt hatch (with a shallow tilt angle) make for neater paper stacks.
- Just tilt the J2436 and neatly stack paper against the doors, clamp the stack in place, place it back in an upright position, and then open the doors to start applying adhesive.
- Proudly made in the U.S., the J2436 is built with heavy duty, solid-steel construction.
- Adhere any stack of paper into a book, pad, or other up to 30” tall.
- It’s practical (designed for single person operation), safe, and provides a lasting performance.
|Tilt Angle||15 degrees|
|Maximum Drip Tray||Load 25 lbs|
|Maximum Storage Tray||Load 25 lbs|
|Maximum Stack Height||30” (About 500 sheet reams of 20 lb bond paper|
|Dimensions||30” (W) x 30” (D) x 66” (H)|