Martin Yale BCS412 Business Card Slitter
- Unit is available in 12-up format.
- Accommodates 8 1/2″ X 11″ stock and creates finished product in 2 passes.
- Up to 375 cards/minute.
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8″ thick.
- Ideal for creating tent style business cards, occasion cards, or tickets.
- Easily converts 81/2″ X 11″ sheets to finished 2″ x 31/2″ business cards with a simple two pass operation.
- Offers an extra work station for scoring and perforating.
- The score and perforation station is ideal for creating tent style business cards, occasion cards, or tickets.
- The BCS412 cuts 81/2″x 11″ sheets into three strips of 31/2″ x 81/2″ on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 4 up sheets and cutting them down to 2″ x 31/2″ cards.
- For jobs that are printed in 4 up format on 31/2″ x 81/2″ sheets the BCS412 handles the conversion to 2″ x 31/2″ cards in one easy pass.
- Cutting blades are semi-self sharpening to allow for years of operation without sharpening or replacement.
- The adjustable paper guides allow for easy set up for customized needs.
- The Martin Yale BCS412 is similar to the BCS212, but includes an extra work station designed for perforating and scoring the business cards.
- This station is useful for those who are looking to create tent-style business cards, tickets, or a variety of other cards.
- Like all Martin Yale business card slitters, the BCS412 contains self-sharpening cutting blades.
- This allows for continued operation without the need for sharpening or replacing the blades.
- This slitter also comes with adjustable paper guides so the user is not limited to only cutting 2” x 3 ½” business cards.
- The BCS412 can take stacks of card stock or paper up to 5/8” thick, and cards can be made at a rate of up to 375 cards per minute.
- The BCS412 works in a two-pass operation, with the user passing the card stock through the machine twice to acquire the desired twelve cards.
- First, the 8 ½” x 11” sheets will be cut down into three 3 ½” x 8 ½” sheets.
- Second, these three sheets will be cut down into twelve 2” x 3 ½” business cards.
- The BCS412 is referred to as a 12up machine because of it creates 12 cards per cycle.
|Capacity||375 cards per minute|
|Printed sheet||8 1/2″ x 11″|
|Card size||2″ x 3 1/2″|
|Feed table capacity||Stacks up to 5/8″ thick|
|Dimensions||6″H x 13″W x 15″D|