Martin Yale BCS410 Business Card Slitter
- Unit is available in 10-up format.
- Accommodates 8 1/2″ X 11″ stock and creates finished product in 2 passes.
- Up to 375 cards/minute.
- Continuous feeding of stacks up to 5/8″ thick.
- Ideal for creating tent style business cards, occasion cards, or tickets.
- Easily convert 8 1/2″ X 11″ sheets to finished 2″ x 3 1/2″ business cards with a simple two pass operation.
- Offers an extra work station for scoring and perforating.
- The score and perforation station is ideal for creating tent style business cards, occasion cards, or tickets.
- The BCS410 cuts 81/2″x 11″ sheets into two strips of 31/2″ x 11″ on the first pass and finishes the job by taking the 4up sheets and cutting them down to 2″ x 31/2″ cards.
- Extra workstation allows for scoring & perforating. Slits and cuts 8 1/2 x 11in card into 2 strips of 3 1/2 x 11in in the first pass
- Then finishes the job by cutting the cards into 5 up 2 x 3 1/2 inch
- Fast and easy adjustment and setup.
- Adjustable Paper Guides. Pre-spaced Blades.
- Durable Semi-Self Sharpening Blades.
- Off and On Feed Control. Friction Feed.
|Capacity||375 cards per minute|
|Printed sheet||8 1/2″ x 11″|
|Card size||2″ x 3 1/2″|
|Feed table capacity||Stacks up to 5/8″ thick|
|Dimensions||6″H x 13″W x 15″D|