Martin Yale 7000E Commercial Cutter
Martin Yale 7000E PowerLine Table-Top Commercial Cutter
- O – 12 Commercial Ream Cutter
- Martin Yale 7000E Commercial Cutter is suitable for use by photo shops, schools, small print shops, and businesses.
- Great table-top commercial ream cutter.
- It can cut a full 12 inch depth and a stack of 1 1/2 inch of 20 pounds paper which is approximately 350 sheets.
- Its paper stop is adjustable and a positive clamp holds the paper in place, which eliminates shifting and tearing.
- The Martin Yale 7000E PowerLine Table-Top Commercial Cutter features a safety blade latch that prevents cutting until it has been released.
- The precise English and Metric rule guides aid in accurate cutting.
- Tabletop cutter ideal for photo shops, schools, small print shops, and businesses
- Includes all the heavy-duty features needed to cut large stacks of paper
- Cuts a stack of paper up to 12″ wide and 1 1/2″ thick, 350 sheets of 20 lb paper
- Includes an adjustable back gauge
- Adjustable paper jogger
- Positive clamp holds paper in place, eliminating shifting and tearing
- Heavy-duty wood base
- Non-skid feet
- Safety blade latch prevents cutting until released
- Capacity: 350 Sheets of 20 lb. paper
- Cutting Height: 1 1/2 inches
- Cutting Length: 12 inches
- Cutting Depth: 12 inches
- Dimensions: 16″ (H” x 20″ (W) x 30″ (D)
- Paper Clamp: Yes
- Weight: 45 Lbs.