Martin Yale 400 Paper Jogger
Martin Yale 400 Jog-O-Matic Tabletop Jogger
- The Martin Yale 400 Series Tabletop Jogger is a single bin jogging machine that is designed for print shops, copy centers, mail-rooms and offices.
- It is ideal companion for high speed copiers, folding machines, printing presses, cutters and binding systems.
- Helps eliminate static electricity and paper sticking, for easier processing
- Great companion for high speed copiers, folding machines, printing presses, cutters and perforators
- Jogs a ream of 8 1/2″ x 11″ or a half of a ream of 8 1/2″ x 14″
- Dimensions: 15.25″ x 11.5″ x 15.25″
- The Martin Yale 400 Paper Jogger acts as a perfect companion for binding machines, folding machines, and paper cutters.
- For any of these projects, you need paper to be perfectly straight and not sticking together.
- Rather than manually arranging documents yourself, the 400 jogger will effectively complete this task for you, and in less time.
- Stripping your documents of static electricity, the Martin Yale 400 eliminates any chance of your papers sticking together.
- The Martin Yale 400 also guarantees a perfectly aligned and uniform stack of paper for your projects.
- Simply stack your paper into the enclosed bin, flip a switch, and the jogging process begins.
- Exceptionally flexible, the 400 jogger accepts a full ream of 8 1/2″ x 11″ paper or one half ream of 8 1/2″ x 14.”
- The 400 jogger squares up paper thanks to the isolation-mounted eccentric weight movement and self-aligning, oil-infused bearings.
- Compact in size, this tabletop jogger takes up hardly any space and weighs a mere 28 lbs.
- Be sure to operate the Martin Yale 400 on a sturdy and firm table or desk, as the vibrations will cause the machine to shake.
- Convenient rubber feet help the 400 jogger remain immobile during the jogging process.
- The Martin Yale 400 Paper Jogger is low in cost and makes a great addition to print shops, offices, or copy centers.
|Manufacturer Name||Martin Yale|
|Number of Bins||1|
|Max Paper Capacity||1 ream|
|Max Paper Size||81/2″ X 11″|
|Voltage||115 Volts; other voltages available|
|Shipping Weight||34 lbs.|