Martin Yale 1632 Letter Opener
Why the Martin Yale 1632?
- A truly innovative machine, the 1632 does a continual feed of up to a 1 3/4″ tall stack of envelopes placed in the feed tray.
- It’s perfect for small to mid-size businesses, this unit is sure to be well appreciated.
- The Martin Yale keeps it simple with their Automatic Letter Opener.
- Ideal for medium- to large-sized businesses, this letter opener automatically feeds and opens a stack of letters up to 1 ¾” tall in a continual feed.
- Conveniently, this model requires absolutely no work by the user; it is a completely hands free operation.
- The envelopes just need to be put into position and the machine turned on.
- Built to store and open standard business size envelopes, the Automatic Letter Opener can open envelopes at a rapid speed of 7,000 envelopes per hour.
- Not only is the Automatic Letter Opener convenient and efficient, it is safe as well.
- The blades used to open the envelopes are fully enclosed in the machine, so the user’s fingers are safe.
- The opened envelopes are neatly organized in the catch tray that also folds up for easy storage.
- The opener also has non-skid feet, so although it is easily transportable, it won’t move around while it’s in use.
- With a light weight of only 16 lbs., this letter opener packs a big punch in a small package.
- This letter opener will be sure to save time in your office as well as working extremely efficiently for the cost.
- Great for mid to large size businesses.
Automatically feeds and opens a stack of envelopes
Operates hands free, simply put the envelope in position and turn on
Accepts a 1-3/4″ tall stack of envelopes, standard size business envelopes
Operates at a speed of up to 7,000 envelopes per hour
Blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers
Catch tray folds for easy storage
- Non-skid feet
- Capacity: 7,000 per hour
- Cutting Width of Envelopes: 1/8″ or 0.125″
- Dimensions: 13-3/4″ W x 10-1/2″ D x 5-3/4″ H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Height of Envelope Stack: 1-3/4″
- Automatic Paper Feed: Yes