Kobra Cyclone and Compactor C-500
CALL FOR GREAT PRICING ON BOTH UNITS!
Main Features – Kobra Cyclone
- Industrial shredder designed for large quantities of material (theoretical output up to 940 lbs. per hour)
- Paper (500 sheets at a time), credit cards (45.000 per hour)
- CDs/Dvds/Blu-ray (15.000 per hour)
- Floppy-Disks (7.000 per hour), cardboard, carton boxes, aluminium cans and plastic bottles.
- The size of the particles (Security Level) can be chosen when ordering the machine and it will always be possible to change the Security Level
- Choosing between 5 different available ones, any time after installation of the unit with a simple operation to adapt to any shredding need.
- Shredding capacity of 500 sheets at a time remains unchanged with any Security Level installed in the machine.
- Kobra Cyclone is equipped with an integrated vacuum system specifically designed to provide the operator with clean and dust free shredding environment.
- Kobra Cyclone is built with a double insulated shredding chamber and special plastic outer housing enclosure for low noise operation.
- It doesn’t require any oiling of cutting knives or special maintenance.
- This makes it easy to use for everybody at the office.
- Kobra Cyclone complies with the shredding standards of ASIO – Australian Security Intelligence Organisation – T4 Protective Security.
- Security level 005 is NATO approved.
- Security Level 006 meets the latest shredding standards issued by the National Security Agency
- NSA/CSS Specification 02-02 for paper destruction.
Kobra Compactor C-500
- The Kobra Compactor model C-500 is designed to work with the Cyclone industrial shredder when paper is being shredded.
- When shredding other materials, you simply remove rhe compactor and use standard Cyclone disposal bags.
- This optional accessory compresses and reduces the volume of the shredded paper by 4 to 5 times to minimize the space required for disposal.
- Easy to install and operate, the Kobra Compactor C-500 will work with any Cyclone security level screen.
- Compacted shredded paper can be collected into any type of container or into plastic waste bags.
- Unique Technology: Kobra Cyclone it’s equipped with a turbine generating a high pressure air flow and sets of high speed rotating blades.
- By making the air stream spin, particles are subjected to centrifugal forces and deposited from the air flow into the compactor
- Which compresses and reduces their volume!
- Kobra Cyclone with the Kobra Compactor C-500 compresses and reduces the volume of the shredded paper
- 24 hour continuous shredding operations
- High efficiency motor. Can save a considerable electrical energy/year cost
- Control panel: just press the start button, throw the material into the large entry opening and leave!
- The Kobra Cyclone will automatically shred everything and go into stand-by mode when shredding is completed
- A Load Meter positioned in the center of the control panel measures the actual load on the turbine and on the rotating blades
- And shows the operator the availability of the shredding capacity at any time during intensive
- And continuous shredding jobs, for full shredding output and power of the Kobra Cyclone
- No oiling of cutting knives.
- No lubrication.
- Easy to use without any maintenance operation
- Manual Start/ Automatic Stop with Stand-by function
- Motor thermal protection
- Trade Agreement Act (TAA) Compliant
- Accessories: plastic waste bags (regular bags: 100 gallons, 50 per box, part number CB-93; heavy duty bags: 100 gallons, 5 per box, part number CB-93HD), filter bags (10 pcs/box) code CF-13, available Security Level screens: Screen Level 002: code 51.205; Screen Level 003: code 51.204; Screen Level 004: code 51.203; Screen Level 005: code 51.202; Screen Level 006: code 51.201
– Kobra Cyclone: 1 unit packed in a wooden crate
– Kobra Compactor C-500: 1 unit packed in a carton box on 1 pallet
Technical Specifications – KOBRA CYCLONE
- Throat size (W x H): 13 x 9 inches
- Sheet capacity: up to 500
- Standard available security levels: level 002, level 003, level 004, level 005, level 006 similar to P-7, P-6/P-5, P-4, P-2 DIN 66399
- Shreddable material: paper, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray, Floppy-disks, credit cards, cardboard, carton boxes, plastic bottles, aluminium cans
- Shredding system: Turbine + High speed rotating blades
- Shredding output: up to 940 lbs per hour (theoretical output)
- Noise level: 75/85 dba. Noise varies on local voltage
- Credit card capacity: 45,000 per/hr
- CD-ROM / DVD capacity: 15,000 per/hr
- Floppy-disk capacity: 7,000 per/hr
- Waste bag volume: 100 gallons
- Voltage (V/Hz): 208/60 V/Hz 3 phases + neutral
- Power: 8 HP
- Start: manual
- Stop: automatic
- Bag full stop: automatic with light signal
- Motor: high efficiency 24 hour continuous duty motor. Can save a considerable electrical energy/year cost
- Motor thermal protection: Yes
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 85 x 84 inches
- Weight: 970 lbs
- screens, plastic waste bags (regular bags: 100 gallons, 50 per box, part number CB-93; heavy duty bags: 100 gallons, 5 per box, part number CB-93HD) filter bags (part number CF-13)
KOBRA COMPACTOR C-500 –
- Voltage (V/Hz): 208/60 – 3 Phases + Neutral
- Power: 3 HP
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 43 x 23 x 58 inches
- Weight: 485 lbs
Accessories: plastic waste bags (100 gallons, 50 per box, part number CB-93)