Kobra 550-AP Office Guillotine Paper Cutter
Kobra 550-AP Automatic 22″ Guillotine Paper Cutter
- The Kobra 550-AP is equipped with automatic paper press to keep the material being cut firmly in place for an accurate cut.
- The precise gear driven paper stop keeps the leading edge of the material in place for applications that require the same exact size output repetitively.
- Clear see through hand safety guard insures safe operation.
- Carbon hardened blades and a steel base guarantee smooth long lasting cutting operation.
- The Kobra model 550-AP is convenient, safe and easy to operate
Kobra guillotines are equipped with the Kobra exclusive “Super Cut” system featuring special carbon hardened steel blades.
- This revolutionary design and manufacturing process produces blades that are practically unaffected by the materials being cut and therefore provides smooth and precise cutting operation for many years.
- A major component of the “Super Cut” system is the high quality 65-degree sharpening angle of the cutting blades, which delivers smooth, accurate and reliable cuts.
The “Super Cut” system is a standard feature on all Kobra guillotines from the entry level Kobra 360 EM up to the professional model 550 AP.
- The Kobra “Super Cut” system guarantees accuracy, smoothness and durability.
- All Kobra guillotines and rotary trimmers are manufactured with the highest quality materials and according to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 standards and guidelines for quality.
- Cutting paper, photographs and many other hobby and professional materials is now easier with the new state of the art technology of Guillotines and rotary trimmers from Kobra.
- Rotary trimmers are mainly used to cut paper, photographs, film or foil
- The cut is accurate, quick, burr-free and in both directions. Guillotines are designed for almost any cutting job and for a variety of materials.
This 22″ guillotine trimmer has a special transparent hand safety guard to keep you safe while cutting.
- The Kobra 550-AP Automatic Guillotine Paper Trimmer is equipped with an automatic paper press and gear driven paper bar for accurate cutting.
- 36 sheet cut capacity.
- 22″ cut length.
- Carbon hardened steel precision blade.
- Solid steel base with screen printed paper sizes in mm and inches.
- Capable of trimming paper, laminated materials, card stock, mat board and foam board.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 36 Sheets
- Max. Cutting Length: 22 inches
- Dimensions: 15 inches X 24 inches
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 23 lbs.