Kobra 430-EM Office Guillotine
- The Kobra 430-EM is part of the entry level models from the Kobra guillotine line.
- These models deliver high performance at an affordable price.
- The Kobra 430-EM is equipped with manual paper press and built-in hand safety guard.
- Steel base and high precision carbon hardened blades guarantee ultimate safety and performance.
This 17″ trimmer features a manual paper clamp and built-in safety guard.
- Cutting width: 17 in.
- Cutting capacity: up to 18 sheets
- Paper clamp: manual
- Safety guard: yes
- Dimensions: 12×19 in.
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
Manual Paper Press –
- Metal built-in safety guard
- Carbon hardened steel precision blade and counter blade
- Adjustable back gauge
- Solid steel base with screen printed paper sizes in mm. and inches
- High quality materials according to ISO 9000 Standards
- Built in accordance to the Safety Standards BS 5498 (British Standards)
- Kobra guillotines are equipped with the Kobra exclusive “Super Cut” system featuring special carbon hardened steel blades.
- This revolutionary design and manufacturing process produces blades that are practically unaffected by the materials being cut and therefore provides smooth and precise cutting operation for many years.
- A major component of the “Super Cut” system is the high quality 65-degree sharpening angle of the cutting blades, which delivers smooth, accurate and reliable cuts.
- The “Super Cut” system is a standard feature on all Kobra guillotines from the entry level Kobra 360 EM up to the professional model 550 AP.
The Kobra “Super Cut” system guarantees accuracy, smoothness and durability.
- All Kobra guillotines and rotary trimmers are manufactured with the highest quality materials and according to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 standards and guidelines for quality.
- Cutting paper, photographs and many other hobby and professional materials is now easier with the new state of the art technology of Guillotines and rotary trimmers from Kobra.
Rotary trimmers are mainly used to cut paper, photographs, film or foil.
- The cut is accurate, quick, burr-free and in both directions.
- Guillotines are designed for almost any cutting job and for a variety of materials.
- The Kobra 430-EM Guillotine Paper Trimmer is equipped with a solid steel base with printed size guide in inches and mm.
- 20 sheet cut capacity.
- 17″ cut length.
- Carbon hardened steel blade.
- Solid steel base.
- Manual paper clamp included.
- Capable of trimming paper, laminated materials, card stock, mat board and foam board.
- Solid steel base with screen printed paper sizes in mm and inches.
- 1 year limited warranty.