Kobra 360A Office Guillotine
Kobra 360-A 14 inch Guillotine Paper Cutter
- This 14″ trimmer features a solid steel base with a printed size guide, to ensure the right size when cutting.
- The Kobra model 360-A is convenient and easy to use.
- The 360A Features an innovative automatic paper press that will hold the material in place for the most precise cut.
- Kobra models 360-A and 430-A are equipped with carbon hardened steel blades for long lasting accurate cut
- See through hand safety guard for ultimate safety and steel cutting base.
Kobra guillotines are equipped with the Kobra exclusive “Super Cut” system featuring special carbon hardened steel blades.
- This revolutionary design and manufacturing process produces blades that are practically unaffected by the materials being cut
- And therefore provides smooth and precise cutting operation for many years.
- A major component of the “Super Cut” system is the high quality 65-degree sharpening angle of the cutting blades
- Which delivers smooth, accurate and reliable cuts.
- The “Super Cut” system is a standard feature on all Kobra guillotines from the entry level Kobra 360 EM up to the professional model 550 AP.
The Kobra “Super Cut” system guarantees accuracy, smoothness and durability.
- All Kobra guillotines and rotary trimmers are manufactured with the highest quality materials
- And according to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 standards and guidelines for quality.
- Cutting paper, photographs and many other hobby and professional materials is now easier with the new state of the art technology of Guillotines
- And rotary trimmers from Kobra.
- Rotary trimmers are mainly used to cut paper, photographs, film or foil.
- The cut is accurate, quick, burr-free and in both directions.
- Guillotines are designed for almost any cutting job and for a variety of materials.
- The Kobra 360A Automatic Guillotine Paper Trimmer is equipped with an automatic paper clamp for accuracy.
- 27 sheet cut capacity.
- 14″ cut length.
- Carbon hardened steel blade and counter blade.
- Equipped with transparent Lexan safety guard.
- Solid steel base with printed size guide.
- Automatic paper clamp included.
- Capable of trimming paper, laminated materials, card stock, mat board and foam board.
- Meets ISO 9000 standards of high quality.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Cutting Capacity (Sheets) – up to 27 sheets
- Max. Cutting Length (in.) – 14″
- Dimensions: 12 inches X 16 inches / 30 mm X 40 mm
- Weight: 12.12. lbs. / 5.5 kgs.