JCM Bill Validator Cleaning Cards
KWJCM-B2B15M – 15 Cleaning Cards per/box
JCM Cleaning System Card featuring Waffletechnology
- Cleans the entire surface of the recessed lenses
- Cleans the bill validator pathways
- Cleans the bill validator belts and rollers
- Use this card for regular maintenance to maintain high acceptance rates
- This card features cleaning waffles (raised, flexible platforms) allowing the card to clean previously unreachable areas within the card reader
- Significantly increasing the life and reliability of the card reader
SOLD in DISCOUNTED LOTS of 12, 25 and 50 box selections
- 12 Boxes – $ 375.00
- 25 Boxes (1/2 Case) – $ 715.00
- 50 Boxes (Full Case) – $ 1295.00
JCM Global has approved this Waffletechnology® cleaning card as the only style of cleaning card to be used in their bill validators. This JCM custom proprietary Waffletechnology® design was developed for the US market and will trigger the cleaning mode. The cleaning mode software will transport the cleaning card at a precise speed, automatically passing over components three times – cleaning mode only available in US Market. This process allows this unique bill validator cleaning card to reach the optical lenses, magnetic head and critical areas within the WBA and UBA Bill Validators. This cleaning card will not show as a rejection. Use this product once per week to help reduce currency rejection.
Use this product to clean JCM Bill Validators – UBA and WBA models.
- This JCM Waffletechnology® Cleaning Card is the only product approved by JCM Global to clean the WBA and UBA Bill Validators.
- The JCM Validators can now be easily cleaned without opening the equipment.
- Use this product once per week to help reduce currency rejection.
- These JCM DBV Bill Validator Waffletechnology Cleaning Cards were developed to create a product that will conform to the DBV Series Validators
- And give them a maximum clean.
- This product will not only clean the validators of built up dirt, oils and other contaminates that constantly assault the critical optic lenses within the unit, but keep your validators performing as designed.
- Prolong equipment life and reduce capital expenditures
- Reduce maintenance fees
- Reduce equipment downtime
- Reduce fees from erroneous transactions
- Increase customer loyalty with fast efficient transactions
The frequency of cleaning is dependent on the condition and the volume of bills inserted. Monthly or weekly usage of the cleaning card is recommended.
1) Remove cleaning card from pouch and insert into bill validator.
2) Cleaning card will be accepted, activate cleaning mode, and rejected automatically.
3) Repeat this process as required to ensure buildup removal.
4) Discard used card.