Greenwave 430 Cardboard Perforator
The Environmentally Friendly Greenwave 430
- REDUCE: Reduce or eliminate the need to purchase costly single-use plastic or foam packing
materials, as well as reducing waste disposal costs.
- REUSE: Reuse the cardboard packaging you already have.
- RECYCLE: Use an existing product instead of buying new packing materials.
Features & Operations:
- The Greenwave 430 Cardboard Perforator has the solution to help you transition away from single-use plastic and foam packing materials.
- This freestanding unit features heavy-duty casters allowing it to be moved easily from place to place.
- Operation is easy: choose the finished size of the packing materials, adjust the cutting guide, press start, and insert cardboard.
- The Greenwave 430 perforates the cardboard and trims the excess simultaneously.
- The trimmed piece can also be perforated, producing zero waste.
- The result is flexible, shock-absorbing netting which is easy to wrap around objects to provide protective cushioning during shipment.
- The perforated cardboard also ideal to fill spaces between the box and the product.
- The Greenwave 430 perforates cardboard at up to 40 feet per minute, up to 16.9” wide, and up to .79” thick.
- It can reduce the cost of purchasing shipping materials and waste hauling, while upgrading packaging material to a high-quality, sustainable alternative to foam peanuts,
- Styrofoam blocks or bubble wrap.
- It’s essentially producing free packaging material, and can promote a sustainable image to customers.
- Standard features include an all-metal cabinet, heavy-duty solid steel blades, rugged metal gearing, an easy-to-use measuring scale, and a molded plastic waste bin for collecting particles.
- Stop throwing away money with your cardboard.
- Perforate it with the Greenwave 430 and put it to work for you!
Model 430 Benefits:
- Eco-Friendly: Transforms cardboard that would otherwise be discarded into high-quality packing materials
- Saves Money: Reduces the cost of purchasing single-use plastic or foam shipping materials, as well as the cost of waste disposal
- Protects Shipments: Perforated cardboard netting is flexible, shockabsorbing cushioning which can be wrapped around products to protect from all sides.
- It can also be used to fill empty space in shipping boxes.
- Easy to Use: Set the cutting guide, press start button and feed the cardboard
- Endless Size Options: Adjustable cutting guide allows for perforating the ideal
size to match the product and shipping box
- Rugged Construction: All-metal housing for heavy duty use
- Heavy-Duty Perforating Blades: Solid-steel blades easily perforate cardboard up to .79” thick, up to 16.9” wide
- All-Metal Gearing: Powerful and rugged for longevity
- Heavy-Duty Casters: Make the unit easy to move from one location to another
- Durable Waste Bin: Heavy-duty molded plastic waste bin collects particles produced during perforating, providing a cleaner work environment
- Perforating Speed: Up to 40 fpm (12.2m/min)
- Maximum Perforating Width: Up to 16.9” (430mm)
- Maximum Input Thickness: Up to .79” (20mm)
- Dimensions W x D x H: 24.8” x 22.4” x 38.1” (630mm x 570mm x 970mm
- Bin Capacity: 28 gal.
- Weight: 271 lb. (123kg)
- Motor: 1 HP
- Power Supply: 115 Volt 60 Hz