Formax FD 8850CC Industrial Shredder
Industrial Hopper Cross-Cut Shredder
- The Formax FD 8850CC Cross Cut Industrial Paper Shredder is a user friendly, compact industrial shredder capable of handling high volume centralized multimedia shredding.
- Dual infeeds allow shredding of paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, CDs/DVDs, computer disks, USB flash drives, and even crumpled waste paper
- Shreds a variety of media
- Two separate infeeds
- Shreds crumpled paper
- Automatic Oiling System
- The Formax FD 8850CC Industrial Shredder offers automated features and rugged construction for high volume centralized shredding of a variety of media.
- Two separate infeeds offer the ability to shred a variety of media. The upper input hopper has a rotating bin to accommodate batches of crumpled paper.
- Simply dump your waste bin into the hopper, even while the shredder is running.
- The standard input handles paper, stacks of continuous computer paper, credit cards, CDs/DVDs, computer disks, and USB flash drives.
- In addition, a convenient shelf pulls out to allow for easier feeding.
- Standard features include an LED control panel and user-friendly features such as Auto Start/Stop and Auto Reverse to clear paper jams.
- Its mobile waste bin on casters and reusable bag make emptying the shredder a breeze.
- With an AC-geared motor and chain drive, it has the power to shred up to 80 sheets of paper at once, into Level 3 shred particles 1/8” x 2”.
- The EvenFlow™ Automatic Oiling System lubricates the cutting blades, helping to keep the shredder in peak operating condition.
- The FD 8850CC provides security and versatility in a compact powerful package.
- Industrial Shredding System: Designed to shred paper, stacks of computer forms, credit cards, CDs/DVDs, magnetic disks, USB flash drives, and even crumpled paper
- Two Feed Inputs: Front feed opening and upper rotating input bin for crumpled paper
- LED Control Panel: Lights indicate when shredder is ready, door/flap is opened, paper jam, or waste bag is full
- Front Waste Bin Access: Front cabinet door allows the shredder to be placed against a wall to maximize space savings Mobile Waste Bin on casters with reusable bag
- Auto Start/Stop Mode: Optical sensor detects paper and starts operation automatically
- Manual Mode: Shredder operates continuously for shredding small sized paper or films
- Door Safety Sensor: Motor stops automatically if cabinet door is opened
- Auto Reverse: In case of paper jam, built-in controls switch motor into reverse to clear jam EvenFlow™
- Automatic Internal Oiling System: Lubricates cutting blades for optimal performance Continuous-Duty Motor for non-stop operation
- Waste Bin Full Sensor: When the waste bin is full the motor stops automatically Large Safety Button to stop operation
- Thermal Overload Protection Safety Locking Capability: Power switch can be secured in the OFF position with a padlock
|Shred Type||Cross Cut|
|Shred Size||1/8″ x 2″|
|Max Sheet Capacity||80 Sheets|
|Waste Container Volume||77 Gallons|
|Max Speed||46 Feet per Minute|
|Bag Full Indicator||Yes|
|Continuous Duty Motor||Yes|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||63″ x 36″ x 28″|
|Product Weight||490 lbs|
- 3-Phase, #30 Amp, 208 VAC
- NEMA L14-30P plug included
- NEMA L14-30R receptacle required