Formax FD 290 Tabbing System
Crash and Edge 90-Degree Tabbing System
- Applies edge and top tabs in a single pass
- Up to 15,000 pieces pre/hour
- Uses 1″ & 1.5″ tabs
- Waste take-up spools
- Can be used in-line with tabletop labelers, feeders & printers
- The FD 290 Crash and Edge 90-Degree Tabbing System combines the FD 280 Double-Head Edge Tabber and FD 260 Single-Head Crash Tabber for one-pass tabbing of booklets and virtually all other tabbing jobs.
- The FD 290 applies edge and top tabs in a single pass, processing up to 15,000 pieces per hour.
- It has the unique ability to easily change between 1” and 1.5” tabs, simply by flipping a switch, plus, tabs can be fed fan-folded or from rolls for higher volume.
- A variety of tab stocks can be used, including clear, translucent and paper, with built-in waste take-up spools to reduce down time.
- The FD 290 can also be used in-line with other tabletop labelers, feeders, and printers.
- The FD 280-10 Heavy Duty Feeder, capable of feeding a stack of up to 12” of material to be tabbed
- The FD 280-20 High Volume Tab Delivery Module which reduces down-time by feeding rolls of up to 75,000 tabs
- The FD 260-20 Conveyor which stacks tabbed pieces in a neat, sequential order for easy removal.
- Heavy Duty Feeder
- High Volume Tab Delivery Module
|Formax FD 290 Tabbing System|
|Dimensions||34″ L x 19″ H x 23″|
|Speed||Tabs up to 15,000 pieces per hour|
|Tabs Applied||Up to 3 tabs per pass|
|Document Sizes||5″ to 12″ wide|
|Document Thickness||Up to .25” thick, coated or uncoated|
|Tab Variety||1″ or 1.5″ tabs, clear, translucent or paper, circles or rectangles, on rolls with or without tractor holes|
|Tab Spool||3″ core, 8.25″ diameter|
|Shipping Weight||125 lbs (57 kgs) **Must Ship Truck Class 85|
|Power Reqiurements||115 Volt, 2 Amp, 60Hz|
|Warranty||90-day limited warranty, excluding wearables|