Formax FD 2002IL Desktop Sealer
- In-Line System – Mid-Volume Desktop Pressure Sealer
- Speed is printer dependant
- Duty cycle: 75,000 pieces/month
- Hopper capacity is printer dependant
- Prints, folds and seals in one step, eliminates excess handling
- Increased document security (enclosed paper path)
- 14 inch form length capability
- Easy installation
- LED control panel
- Fault detector
- 6-digit resettable counter
- Fold types: half, Z, C (bottom check position) and custom
- Dedicated use: designed for in-line use only
- The Autoseal Formax FD 2002IL works in-line with model-specific MICR and non-MIC desktop laser printers, reducing processing time by allowing operators to print, fold and seal pressure-sensitive one-piece mailers in one step.
- The system includes the IL Pressure Sealer and IL Alignment Base, which combined offer the a duty cycle of 75,000 forms each month.
- The enclosed paper path is designed to conceal sensitive documents, such as PIN notices, checks, and healthcare information.
- The user-friendly LED control panel features a fault reset, jog, and counter reset function, as well as indicators for power on, tray empty, cover open, and fault detect.
- The fault detector identifies double feeding and any faults during processing.
- A convenient six-digit counter keeps track of how many forms have been processed.
- Pre-marked fold settings for 11” and 14” standard forms makes setting up your project easier.
- The FD 2002IL System is capable of handling an assortment of documents up to 8.5” x 14”
- Including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices.
- Choose from several different fold types, including Z, C*, and half, as wells as custom folds.
- The FD 2002IL is compatible with several different printers and installation is incredibly easy.
- The IL-compatible desktop laser printer of your choosing is placed on the IL Alignment Base with the FD 2002IL pressure sealer using placement guides to ensure proper alignment.
- This IL Alignment Base features an easy-pull system, which allows the printer to slide away from the FD 2002IL for convenient access to the paper path and fold plates.
- With tabletop dimensions of 19” W x 65” L x 23” H (with the conveyor).
- The Autoseal system provides a time saving and efficient solution for paper processing.
- For those looking to streamline their mid-volume forms or sensitive documents processing, look no further than the Formax FD 2002IL.
- Feed Type: Friction-fed
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fold Adjustment Setting: Automatic Fold Adjustment
- Feed Tray Capacity: Up to 500 sheets
- Speed: Printer Dependent
- Programmable Presets: 18
- Fold Types: Half-Fold; Z Fold; C Fold
- Accepted Paper Sizes: Up to 8.5″ Wide x 14″ Long
- Duty Cycle: 50,000
- Weight: 88.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 23″ (H) x 46″ (W) x 19″ (D)
- Voltage: 120 Volts – Other voltages available
- FD Model: 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
FE Model: 220 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 90-day limited warranty, excluding wearables
- Shipping Weight: 112 lbs.
- Shipped on a Pallet
- Shipping Dimensions: 23″ (L) x 32″ (W) x 25″ (H)
Formax FD-P2002IL Model: Cost-saving package that includesOptional Equipment:
- FD 2002IL System, 18” conveyor and 2 cabinets
- 18” Conveyor w/Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- FD 2000-35IL Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- Locking Cabinets: Fully enclosed for storage (2 cabinets required)