Formax FD 2002 AutoSealer
Mid-Volume Desktop Model
Price does not include Conveyor (Optional) – (picture shown with machine and conveyor)
- Speed: Up to 8,000/hour
- Sliding fold plate design
- Processes up to 14″ forms
- Touch-pad control panel
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The FD 2002 AutoSeal® is a powerful desktop model designed to process pressure sensitive self-mailers.
- An easy to use touch-pad control panel and three roller drop-in feed system make this product both practical and dependable.
- Its redesigned sliding fold plates make setup and operation even easier, with fine tuning knobs for precision folds.
- Standard features include a six-digit counter, jog control, fault detection, and LED indicators.
- Up to 250 forms can be loaded in the hopper and processed at speeds up to 8,000 per hour.
- The FD 2002 is also available as a package, the P2002, which includes a fully enclosed cabinet for storage
- A 18″ conveyor with photo eye for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms.
- The cabinet and conveyor are options for the FD 2002.
- Feed Type: Friction-Fed
- Fold Adjustment Setting: Automatic Fold Adjustment
- Feed Tray Capacity: Up to 250 sheets
- Speed: 8,000 Forms per/hour
- Programmable Presets: 18
- Counter: Yes
- Batcher: Yes
- Fold Types: Half-Fold; Z Fold; C Fold; Uneven Z Fold; Custom
- Accepted paper Sizes: Up to 8.5″ Wide X 14″ Long
- Duty Cycle: Mid-Volume
- Weight: 88.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.25″ (H) x 16.5″ (W) x 1.254″ (D)
- Voltage: 120 Volts – FD Model
- Other Voltage: 220 Volt – FE Model
- Certifications: UL and CUL approved / CE applied for
- Warranty: 6 Month Limited Warranty on parts, excluding wearables & labor
- Shipping Weight: 112 lbs.
- Ships on a Pallet
- Shipping Dimensions: 23″ (L) x 32″ (W) x 25″ (H)
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.