Epson TM-U375 Validation Printer
- The Epson TM-U375 offers receipt, validation and slip printing all in one space-saving, easy-to-use multifunction printer.
- Ideal for teller stations, the TM-U375 is supported by all major teller packages, so no software modifications are required, which means it’s ready to go from day one.
- The functionality you need Epson’s cost-effective TM-U375 multifunction printer can be used for a variety of applications.
- Designed to meet the need for high reliability and a small footprint at teller stations.
- It prints crisp, clean receipts and negotiable items such as cashier’s checks and money orders at up to 5.4 lps.
- It also handles up to 16 lines of validation printing and up to 58 lines of slip printing quickly.
- It also can print an original plus one copy of a receipt and an original plus two copies of a slip.
Proven reliability The TM-U375 is broadly used by financial institutions and is supported by all the major teller software packages. In addition, it is one of the most reliable printers in its class with a MCBF of over 29 million lines.
- Smallest footprint in its class
- Extremely fast cheque/receipt printing and endorsement
- Easy loading and maintenance
Interfaces: RS-232 Serial, Centronics Parallel
Drawer Port: 2 drivers
Printing Method: 9-pin, serial impact dot matrix
Printing Speed: 3.5 lines per second
Effective Printing Width: 2.5″ for roll, 6.5″ for slip
Printing Direction: single direction
Copies: 1 original and 1 copy
Font Size: 0.048″ x 0.122″
Paper Thickness: 0.002″ to 0.003″ for receipt; 0.003″ to 0.012″ for validation
Weight: 8.8 lbs
Dimension (WxDxH): 7.32″ x 12.87″ x 5.71″
Color: Epson Cool White
Type: Roll Paper
Thickness: 0.002″ to 0.003″
Roll Diameter: 3.27″
Ink Ribbon: ERC-38
Electrical Power Supply: PS-170
Output: 24VDC, 33W
Number of Columns
Data Buffer: 4KB or 40bytes
Safety & Regulatory Approvals
VCCI #1, FCC class A, CE marking, UL / C-UL / TUV
Warranty: 2 years