DocuGem R125 Cutting Stick
(1) Stick per box
Overview of the Cutting Stick:
- If the last sheet of the paper pile does not cut through, even though the knife adjustment has already been adjusted, the cutting stick should be changed or rotated.
- The cutting stick can be used twice on each side, which means you can rotate each stick 8 times.
- The cutting stick fits into the system table and can be lifted out using a screw driver.
- The pins in the base of the systems table hold the cutting sticks, by securing the holes on each end of the stick onto the pins.
- Please note. When the cutting stick is changed, the knife has to be readjusted. A knife which cuts too deeply damages not only the cutting stick but also the knife too.