Cut True 16M Guillotine Cutter
- Quick and accurate
- Cuts stacks up to 3.15″ H
- LED cutting line
- Various safety features
- The Cut-True 16M Manual Paper Cutter combines accuracy with ease-of-use in cutting paper up to 18.7” wide.
- With its hardened-steel Guillotine blade, and lever-activated blade arm, it has the capacity to cut through paper stacks up to 3.15” with razor-sharp precision.
- Using the LED Laser Line, spindle-guided back gauge and calibrated scales, operators can make fine adjustments, and know exactly where to cut.
- In addition to accuracy, the Cut-True 16M ranks high in safety features including front and rear transparent covers, blade lock, external blade depth adjustment, easy blade change access from the front of the cutter, and a wooden paper push for safe alignment.
- It also includes a rugged metal stand for a comfortable working height, and feet for tabletop use.
- The Cut-True 16M is ideal for transforming brochures, invitations and more, with crisp, professional cutting, and makes a great addition to print shops and in-plant finishing.
- Guillotine cutter accurately cuts through paper stacks up to 3.15” high, up to 18.7” wide
- LED Laser cut line for pinpoint accuracy
- High-quality steel blade
- Front and rear safety covers
- Manual lever cutting arm
- Geared clamping system
- Spindle-guided back gauge crank
- Calibrated scale for fine adjustments, in both inches and metric
- Common paper sizes clearly marked
- Solid steel blade carrier
- Wooden paper push for safe alignment
- All-metal stand and tabletop feet included
- Blade depth adjustment from outside machine
- Easy blade change access from front of machine
- Blade change safety tool included
- Cutting Action: Manual lever handle
- Maximum Cutting Width: 18.7” (475mm)
- Maximum Paper Stack Height: 3.15” (80mm)
- LED Laser Cut Line: Yes
- Clamp Style: Spindle-guided clamping wheel
- Back Gauge Adjustment: Manual crank
- Back Gauge Reading: Scale, in both inches and metric
- Blade Change Safety Tool: Included
- Dimensions: 46.25” H x 39” W x 35” D (1175 H x 991 W x 889 D mm)
- Weight: 199 lbs. (90.1kg)
- Safety Certifications: CE approved
- Supplies: 16M-10 Replacement Blade, 16M-20 Replacement Cutting Sticks