Ares Watchman Systems
Order ARES Guard Tour Systems and Accessories
ARES Guard Tour Systems:
- Portable Rounds Tracker Systems
- Lightweight, pocket-sized recorder unit
- Weatherproof, rugged casing
ARES IV and ARES Express Overview:
- These lightweight yet durable tracking systems ensure your personnel are making their rounds as scheduled.
- It’s so easy — simply touch the handy M6000 recorder to the recording station “iButton” and it records the location, date, and time.
ARES Express –
- Offers easy rounds tracking at a value-conscious price.
- Ideal for guards and other security personnel, hospital or nursing home staff, cleaning crews — any situation where you need to be able to verify when your personnel have visited specific locations.
- The advanced ARES IV system offers all the advantages of the ARES Express, plus incident tracking.
- With ARES IV, your personnel can use a handy optional incident pad to record more information about conditions they encounter while completing their rounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Small and lightweight:
- The featherweight M6000 recorder weighs in at less than six ounces.
- At less than four inches long and less than two inches wide, this unit fits easily into the palm of your hand or your pocket.
- Although lightweight and easy to carry, the M6000 recorder is no pushover.
- This tough customer is made of sturdy reinforced Lexan® polycarbonate that shrugs off rain, mud, grease and dust.
- Additional M6000 recorders, iButtons and mounts are available so you can expand your system to fit your needs.
- Quick and easy Data Downloads:
- Easily produce detailed guard tour reports by downloading data from the M6000 to a PC with the included download cradle and Windows-based software.
- A full download takes only about three minutes.
- And you can export the data to Microsoft Excel or other databases.
- Incident Code Option:
- Optional incident pad (available with ARES IV) allows you to program up to 9,999 incident codes to capture detailed information about the conditions at each station.
Both ARES systems include everything you need to get started:
M6000 Recorder Specifications:
- Weighs less than 6 ounces.
- Dimensions: less than 4 inches long and less than 2 inches wide.
- Casing: reinforced Lexan® polycarbonate.
- Holds up to 4,000 transactions.
- Powered by 3 AAA alkaline batteries — approximate life of one year (or 500,000 transactions).
- Recommended operating temperature range: between -40°F (-40°C) and +185°F (+85°C)
System Requirements for ARES Software
- IBM-compatible PC with a Pentium III processor (or better)
- At least 512 MB of RAM
- Windows 2000 (SP4), Windows XP, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise
- The software can display in either English or Spanish.
PDF Brochure: ares4-brochure