Acroprint timeQplus Face Verify Time Clock
Acroprint timeQplus Face Verify
- Employees clock in and out using facial recognition, a proximity badge, a PIN (or any combination of these), as well as via PC-punch.
- Using facial recognition, employees simply look at the terminal to clock in and out.
- Virtually eliminates costly “buddy punching.”
- This complete kit includes everything you need to get started – software for 100 employees (expandable up to 250 employees), software network upgrade, and one TQ600F facial recognition biometric terminal with cables, power supply, and mounting hardware.
Software requires Windows 8, Windows 7 Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate, Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate, Server 2003/2008, or XP Professional
30-day manufacturer phone support at no additional cost.
timeQplus Software Overview:
- Handles two classes of overtime and 7th day overtime for weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly and monthly pay periods.
- Additionally, you can configure up to 12 shifts, each with their own standard start and stop times and lunch rules, as well as track job costing with work codes.
- Records hours worked for overtime-eligible employees, and records sick time, vacation, holidays and other absences for salaried exempt employees.
- There’s no longer any need to use different tracking methods for exempt and non-exempt/hourly employees – all your employees can use timeQplus.
- You can quickly install the timeQplus software yourself.
- A helpful user manual and built-in software “Wizards” will guide you through configuring the software to reflect your timekeeping and payroll policies.
- You can configure the software interface to display in your choice of English, Spanish or French.
- Displays hours worked and in/out status on terminal when employee clocks in or out.
- Real time In/Out board makes it easy to see who’s in or out of the office – no polling required!
- Saves time and money on preparing payroll.
- Supervisor can edit and approve the electronic time cards at the PC.
- The software automatically calculates hours worked and exports data to most popular payroll software and services including ADP, Paychex, and QuickBooks.
- This reduces clerical errors, while streamlining the payroll process.
- This system grows with your business.
- Start with what you need now, and easily add capacity as your needs change.
- Add optional terminals at any time; you can even mix magnetic, barcode, biometric, and proximity terminals on the same system!
- Software upgrade packs are also available to expand capacity to a total of 250 employees.
Modern technology for data collection –
- Employees clock in and out simply by looking at the terminal.
- Provides a hygienic solution, as employees are not required to touch the terminal.
- Eliminates the need to constantly reorder paper time cards or badges.
- The timeQplus FaceVerify terminal also allows employees to clock in and out by using a proximity badge and/or the keypad PIN (any combination of facial-scan, badge, and/or PIN).
- Furthermore, employees can clock in or out via a networked PC using the timeQplus Software.
- timeQplus Software supports multiple and mixed terminals (Magnetic, Barcode, Proximity, Biometric). Allows your employees to punch in and out at different locations within your facility.
Available Reports –
- Hours Summary
- Time Card Report
- Who is IN, Who is OUT Report
- Shifts Reports
- Holidays Report
- Time Card Approval
- Approaching Overtime
- Daily Totals By Day
- Daily Totals By Employee
- Employee Profiles Report
- System Rules Report
- Work Codes Total By Work Code
- Work Codes Total By Employee
- Your system must have a Software Network Upgrade installed before you can install Proximity, Biometric, or FaceVerify terminals (this upgrade is included in the kit).
- You can mix-and-match Proximity, Biometric, or FaceVerify terminals on a single system.
The timeQplus FaceVerify kit includes latest timeQplus software for 100 employees (expandable up to 250 employees), software network upgrade, and one TQ600F facial recognition biometric terminal with cables, power supply, and mounting hardware.
Terminal Specifications –
- Terminals feature color TFT touch screen and can be connected to your PC or network via Ethernet.
- Each terminal’s built-in memory can store up to 100,000 transactions.
- An internal battery ensures punches stored in the terminal are retained even in the event of a power outage.
- You schedule the software to automatically poll the terminals and retrieve the stored transactions.
- Terminals support English, Spanish, and French.
Screen Shots –
Time Card Report