Acroprint Model 125 Time Recorder
- Manual – Heavy-duty – Standard Timer Recorder Dependable manual print
- Sturdy spring print mechanism.
- Lifetime type-wheel guarantee.
- Withstands thousands of print registrations per day.
- Available custom type-wheels to meet specific applications.
- A heavy-duty punch clock such as the Acroprint Model 125 can handle thousands of print registrations per day. These dependable workhorses feature a tough, rust-resistant case that stands up to harsh environments. They’re suitable for any size business. They carry a full lifetime warranty on the type-wheel and a 1-year warranty for the rest of the materials.
- These versatile time clocks can be built to order with a variety of type-wheel configurations including left-hand printing, Spanish month wheel and/or a symbol wheel. If you need a time clock in an area with unreliable or no AC power, there’s even a battery-operated version available by special order.
- Model 125 time clocks are suitable for time and attendance tracking, job costing, time and date recording and many other applications.
- The Model 125 manual-print time recorder accepts standard time cards. A push bar located on top of clock activates a sturdy spring print mechanism for instant registrations.
- This model comes with a large, easy-to-read analog clock face.
- Operates on 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Made in the USA.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for years of service.
- The Model 125 features a tough, rust-resistant case that withstands harsh enviroments. We are so confident in the quality of these clocks, we offer a lifetime typewheel warranty, and a one-year warranty on the rest of the materials.
- Suitable for most business applications.
- With a variety of typewheel options, these clocks work for time and attendance, job costing, document tracking and many other business uses.
- Economical to operate
- Automatic ribbon feed/reverse ensures maximum ribbon life. The Model 150 prints cleanly on widely-available standard time cards and most other business documents — no specialty cards required.
- Precise spring-activated printing.
- A guide mark makes it easy to position your document. Then a quick press of the top push bar instantly activates the sturdy spring mechanism, printing a time registration precisely when and where you want it.
Standard typewheel configurations:
This time clock is available with five standard right-hand print typewheel configurations. <tr “=””>125AR3Day of week, hour, minute
|125ER3||Day of week, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth|
|125NR4||Month, date, hour, minute|
|125QR4||Month, date, hour (0-23), minute|
|125RR4||Month, date, hour (0-23), decimal hundredth|
Custom configurations — including left-hand print, Spanish month wheel and symbol wheel — are also available by special order.
- Color: Green
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Dimensions (W x H x L) : 10.25″ x 10.5″ x 6.5″