Acroprint ES900 Atomic Clock
ES900 Atomic Time Recorder
Advanced three-in-one clock:
- Atomic time accuracy
- Flexible print options
- Easy document alignment
- Optional signal control
- The full-featured ES900 time recorder is designed for a professional office environment
- Works for Time and Attendance.
- Job Costing.
- Document Control.
- With over 300 available print configurations, including 13 preset messages in your choice of six languages and an option for automatic consecutive numbering, the ES900 is suitable for a wide variety of business applications.
- The ES900 atomic time recorder synchronizes automatically with time codes transmitted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, keeping it incredibly accurate with no resetting necessary.
- Thanks to internal battery backup, the clock maintains the correct time during power outages.
- Install an optional NiCd battery, and you can keep using the ES900 even when the power is out!
- The large, easy to read LCD display indicates the date, time and day of week. Cards and documents are a breeze to align correctly.
- The highly versatile ES900 works with a wide variety of documents and cards with quality printing every time.
- The power supply is switchable from 120Volt to 240Volt with the flick of a switch, allowing the ES900 to work with different voltages throughout the world.
- Your clock’s programming is protected with a user-selected four-digit numeric password.
- For your additional safety and peace of mind, these clocks are UL-approved.
Features & Benefits:
- Over 300 print configurations to suit your needs
- Offers a selectable hour format (12 or 24) and choice of standard minutes, tenths or hundredths and even seconds, or consecutive numbering (up to eight digits with up to nine repeats).
- Thirteen optional preset messages (RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT, CFMD, FILED, PAID, USED, FAXED, VOID, ORIGIN, APR’D, CMPL’D) in your choice of English, Spanish, German, French, Italian or Portuguese.
- For payroll or time and attendance applications, I-Mark, the optional “irregular” mark, identifies early and late punches to speed up time card calculations and improve payroll accuracy.
- You can even adjust the print font size to accommodate your needs.
- Incredibly Accurate Time:
- Automatically synchronizes with NIST time signal transmissions to keep time with no resetting necessary.
- The date advances automatically and the clock smoothly handles Daylight Saving Time adjustments.
- An internal battery maintains the correct time during power outages.
- The optional NiCd battery keeps the ES900 fully functional (up to 200 punches) when the power is out.
- Easy Document Handling:
- Documents are a snap to align correctly, thanks to the large clear window in the cover and bright internal LED illuminating the document area.
- Works with right or left-hand time cards. Choose between automatic, semi-automatic or manual print operation accommodate any document from heavy card stock to onionskins.
- Support for External Bell or Buzzer:
- With the addition of the optional Signal Control PC Board, the ES900 can be programmed to sound a tone to alert employees of the start and end of their shift.
- Using a relay box (available by special order from Acroprint — call for pricing and availability), this signal control board can be connected to an external buzzer, bell or horn — ideal for larger workspaces.
|Item Weight||5.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 10.2 x 10.8 inches|
|Item model number||ES900|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content||3.00|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ES900|