Acroprint ATR240 and ATR360 Top Loading Electronic Time Clocks
ATR360 and ATR240
- The ATR360 is a top-loading punch clock that uses familiar time cards for recordkeeping purposes and offers a biometric fingerprint scanner to eliminate costly “buddy punching.”
- Employees simply press their enrolled finger against the fingerprint scanner on the ATR360.
- Once their fingerprint has been scanned and accepted, the time will be printed on their time card.
- If you prefer to use badges, the ATR360 also includes a proximity reader that allows the use of either proximity badges or convenient key fobs to identify employees.
- Once their badge or key fob has been read and accepted, the time will be printed on their timecard.
- The ATR240 offers the same basic features as the ATR360, without the biometric or proximity readers.
- Both the ATR360 and the ATR240 feature a large backlit digital time display, two-color printing and a built-in musical chime.
- These clocks automatically adjust for Daylight Saving Time changes and can optionally be equipped with a battery backup to allow punches even during a power failure.
- Bright, backlit digital display is easily readable, even from a distance.
- Supports weekly and monthly pay periods.
- Two-color printing identifies early and late punches in red for faster, more accurate payroll processing.
- Build-in programmable chime to notify employees of shifts and breaks.
- Support for external signal control (requires relay box, sold separately).
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustments.
- Optional battery pack allows employees to clock in and out even during a power outage.
- Requires the use of ATR241 time cards.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 10.2 x 8.2 inches
- Product Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds