TPG B-780 Teller Validation Printer
- GREAT things come in small packages. * Low cost with smallest hybrid footprint * FAST monochrome or ColorPOS™ two-color thermal receipt * Drop validation impact print station with superior paper handling * Built in MICR reader * Imaging Module option available * Multiple communication interfaces.
- The next evolution in teller validation/receipt printers From the company that brought you the first thermal/impact hybrid transaction printer with integrated MICR, and the first Clamshell™ drop-in paper loading design. TPG announces another first- the model TPG B780 offers the market the first fully featured two-color/monochrome hybrid printer with a footprint under 72.8 sq. in. Performance in a small package.
- TPG’s B780 printer has been designed for maximum flexibility, performance, reliability, and lowest cost. It opens a new world of possibilities with its lightning fast (180 mm/s) thermal receipt station. The TPG B780 printer is capable of printing watermarks, logos, coupons and other “attention grabbing” features on monochrome or two-color thermal paper. Using TPG’s innovative and industry leading ColorPOS technology and Receipt EZ software, the TPG B780 is sure to deliver your message every time.
- Premier technology Still need to print on forms and validate checks? The TPG B780 impact slip station allows drop-in validation with top, front or side insertion of checks or other forms. It also reads MICR information from checks, general ledger tickets, etc.
- But, it doesn’t end there. The TPG B780 offers a paper low indicator and exhaust sensor, a positive slip position sensor and indicator, multiple resident emulations, and it is available with several popular communications interfaces, including USB. The TPG B780’s ribbon cassette has been designed for a snap-on/snap-off, “clean fingers” installation and can be used with any new or recycled bond paper. Simply reliable No preventative maintenance is required during regular work cycles.
- The TPG B780’s industry leading design is backed by a 2 year warranty. Imaging capability TPG’s B780 two-color/monochrome hybrid thermal/impact receipt printer is designed with imaging in mind. The innovative imaging module is designed as an upgrade kit. You can add imaging capability anytime you like.