Kisan Newton V Currency Discriminator (Demo Machines)
ONLY 2 Units FOR SALE – Very Low Usage
12/11/2013: $1500.00 each
- The Newton V is Kisan’s currency scanner which includes value and mixed note counting,
- Note sorting with stranger rejection, facing and note orientation, and counterfeit detection.
- The 4.3″ color touch screen allows easy use and navigation with user friendly icons and enlarged count result display.
- This unit includes USB, LAN and Serial connections with optional printer or remote display.
- New currency updates are easily handled with a USB thumb drive.
- Fast operation with 1000 notes/min counting, 600 note capacity hopper, 200 note stacker and 100 note reject pocket.
- 4.3″ TFT Color Touch Screen
- User Friendly
- Easily Updated
- Low Reject Rate
- Sleek Design
- Small Footprint
- Central Monitoring System
- Remote Management
- Sorts at 800/1000/1200 notes per minute
- Authentication, Value- Count, Mix, Single, Auto, Face/Orient, Count.
- Image Recognition (IR), Ultra-violet Counterfeit Detection (UV), Magnetic Counterfeit Detection (MG) (optional)
- RS-232 (serial port) x 2, LAN port, USB port, Serial Printer port
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- Receipt Printer w/ comm cable